Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sick Bay

Oh man...it really was my goal to avoid this whole stomach bug...but at 4:30 a.m. I knew it was finally my turn. Goodness...I was feeling so bad for my kids about that time. It was rough, and I won't get into any gory details. I finally went back to bed around 6:30. Ben left around 7 in the morning for a neighborhood workday, and my poor kids are so good. They stayed quietly in bed and I didn't even budge until 9. I got up and moved to the couch while they watched videos. Ben finally came home and I was up and around by then feeling quite a bit better. I headed back to the bedroom sometime late morning, only to find Ben in the bed with a bucket by his side. Uh-oh I said...He was very miserable the rest of the day.

I did manage to snag this picture of him...and even though he has that big grin on his face, he really was feeling awful. He was trying to fight the camera out of my hands. Thankfully for me, he was so sick that I won the battle! lol!He is gonna kill me once he reads my blog!

So anyway, I'm thankful these bugs don't come around very often. And I'm thankful that other than the occasional stomach bug, God has given us great health!

1 comments:

Marleen said...

I can't believe that Ben can actually smile when he feels so bad. And yes, you are probably going to be in trouble when he sees this post. Ha Ha

Post a Comment