Friday, July 16, 2010

Car Repairs

Ben goes into town every Friday for outreach and he also does our shopping. Yes...he does all our grocery shopping. You might wonder if I miss that part of life, grocery shopping that is...but don't worry, I fully make up for it when I'm in the states! Wal-Mart here I come!!! lol!


Anyway, today he had to go into town earlier than normal to get some repairs done on the car.

Fix Broken Stabilizer Bar........................$7.00
Rebuild the entire exhaust system...........$8.00
Fix Starter..............................................$5.00
Taking pictures of a Cameroon car lift......Priceless


3 comments:

Beth said...

GREAT pics! loved seeing and hearing about your life today- car repairs included. wow- cheap repairs. that's awesome. I'm SURE you miss walmart and I will too someday. you don't know how good you have it til it's gone, right? thanks for the reminder for me to be so thankful for what i have today. miss you guys!

Marleen said...

I remember being so astounded by all the things I saw the first time I came to visit. Just amazes me that we have to pay so much for everything here in the states. I guess we are paying for the nice equipment that they use.

Jen said...

That is great! Love the car lift but the repair prices are even better!

Post a Comment