Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Party On!

So, Faith Ann's Birthday party was today and it was a lot of fun...for me anyway. :) And Faith had fun too, although all my kids kinda had a breakdown. I have no idea why. We invited Yeiters over and I decided to do a lunch party and just make a ton of food that we could just snack on through the evening. I cooked up two stromboli's and two pizzas and Susan made a salad and of course we had cake. The cake was a hit...to everyone but Faith. Not that she didnt like it, she just didn't notice it. I put a bunch of Beauty and the Beast figurines on the cake tray along with the cake to go along with the theme, and as soon as she saw those she grabbed them off and started playing with them. We had to get her attention to blow the candles out! But hey, she was happy and that is what counts. At least the other kids appreciated the cake! :D We also played some games (this is when my kids had a breakdown)...musical chairs and Who am I. I put a sticker on their backs, either a Sesame Street, Winnie the Pooh, or Princess character and they had to go around asking everyone yes or no questions to try and figure out who they were. It was fun but got frustrating when they couldn't figure it out.


So, all in all it was a fun evening. The kids enjoyed playing together and the adults did too! lol! We ended our evening by playing a close game of tribond, with the men as the winners (this time anyway!) Anyhoo...Here is the birthday girl!

3 comments:

Marleen said...

What an adorable birthday girl. Hard to believe that she is 4. I am glad that she had a good birthday.

kmkarayannis said...

Adorable picture!! She looks so much older than she did when I started following your P365 blog even!!

kellyrsp said...

She is so cute and looking so grown up! Sounds like a fun party! :)

Post a Comment