Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Sunday!

This is what we say each Sunday here in Cameroon as we greet one another in our village and churches. I got this great shot of the kids (ours and Yeiters) this morning in Bambili. When they came in to church, they were all talking non-stop, one on top of the other, as if they hadn't seen one another for months (it has only been a week)...they are bff's to be sure!


The funniest part of the picture is Faith. I didn't notice her look when I took it, but Ben and I had a laugh over it tonight once I got it up on the computer screen. She is a nut. She sat there singing with that hymn book open in her lap, as if she really knew the words to the song. Too cute!


What a face!

We had a great day of services with three people trusting Christ as Saviour. Thank God! We spent the evening at Yeiters house and had a great time of fellowship there too! I trust you all had a blessed Sunday as well!

Before I sign off, you might notice that my blog looks odd. I'm desperately trying to get the background up and looking neat and tidy, but am having a little bit of trouble. This html code is too confusing...greek to me! I'll continue working on it, and if anyone reading this happens to have an answer for me, I'd be grateful!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment